- Co-incidence zone operation
- Auxiliary zone
- Manual release zone
- Emergency abort feature
- 3 configurable alarm circuits
- Aux fire and fault relays
- Auto/Manual user selection
- Discharge delay up to 60 seconds
- Instant or timed release operation on manual release operation
- One man test mode
- Earth fault enable/ disable
- Full zone isolate functions
The CB200e is a single area gaseous extinguishant panel.
Zones 1 and 2 are configured for double knock, time delayed activation of the actuator output.
Zone 3 is primarily for manual call points and does not provide any form of control over the actuator circuits.
The emergency abort is a fault monitored, latching input which when active will:
- Raise a steady abort indication
- Operate the buzzer
- Prevent the actuator circuit from operating.
The inhibit condition will remain latched until the panel is reset.
The manual release zone will:
- When set to instant manual release activation, operate alarm circuit 3 continuously and operate the actuator circuit.
- When set to timed manual release activation, operate alarm circuit 3 in pulsed mode and start the actuator delay timer.
Alarm circuits 1 and 2 will:
- Operate continuously for a fire condition on any zone 1, 2 or aux zone until silenced.
- Operate continuously on activation of the evacuate button on the panel display until the evacuate button is pressed again.
- Operate on any fire condition on zones 1, 2 or aux zone in one man test mode, auto silencing after each fire test.
- Operate intermittently while the pre-discharge timer is running, changing to continuous when the actuator circuit activates. The silence alarm switch will be automatically disabled during the pre-discharge delay to prevent silencing of the sounders.
Pre discharge time delay is started by zone 1 and 2 double knock fire in automatic status or manual release operation when configured to timed manual release operation. On time out the actuator circuit operates and changes the mode of alarm circuit 3 from pulsed to continuous operation.
Time delay configuration. The operation of the actuator circuit and alarm circuit 3 can be delayed from zero to 60 seconds, in 10-second steps.
Mains supply: 230VAC +10% -15% at 50 Hz
Maximum field equipment load: 800mA
Auxiliary 24VDC output: 250mA
Mains failed current consumption: 40mA @24VDC
Integral battery charger output: 500mA @27.5VDC
Common fire relay: Volt-free contacts - 1A, 30V DC max.
Common fault relay: Not available
1st stage alarm circuit output: 2at 500mA each @28VDC
2nd stage [actuator operated] alarm output: 1at 500mA each @28VDC
Detection zones & manual release zone: Max number of devices per zone- 32
Inhibit input and Auto/manual input: Max number of devices per input- 1
Actuator outputs: 1 at 500mA @28VDC
Battery size: 2 x 12V 2.1AH sealed lead acid
Weight (excluding batteries): 2.4 kg