The new 40/40 UV Flame Detector detects hydrocarbon-based fuel and gas fires, invisible hydrogen flames, and fires from hydrides, ammonia, silane and other organics. The new design is the most durable and weather resistant UV flame detector currently on the market. Its new features include a heated window, to eliminate condensation and icing; HART capabilities, for digital communications; lower power requirements; and a compact, lighter design.Due to increased reliability, the 40/40 Series warranty period has been extended to 5 years and approved to IEC 61508 Safety Integrity requirements of SIL2.
The model 40/40UB includes a Built-in-Test (BIT) feature, whereas the 40/40U model does not.
- UV spectrum design
- 3 second response
- Automatic and Manual Built-In-Test (BIT) - to assure
- continued reliable operation
- Heated window - for operation in harsh weather conditions (snow, ice, condensation)
- Multiple output options for maximum flexibility and compatibility
- Relays (3) for Alarm, Fault and Auxiliary
- 0-20mA (stepped)
- HART Protocol for maintenance and asset management
- RS-485, Modbus Compatible
- High Reliability - MTBF - minimum 150,000 hours
- 5-Year Warranty
- User Programmable via HART or RS-485